Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Monos Bullet posted:

Majora's Mask is the best Zelda

Only good zelda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Malcolm in the middle 3d was better than ocarina

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
super mario land was like smb2 with the different world, but there was no doki panic this time and no one gave a gently caress

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Dr.Smasher posted:

If you are above the age of 13 and still playing Pokemon, just kill yourself.

what if you only play the games that were released before you were 13

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Dr.Smasher posted:

You've grown up, stop playing video games for children

what if im a manbaby and i think metal is for babies and metalpocolypse is a cartoon for children

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh yeah I never played Majoras mask so no judgement or opinion on that other than every game I played on my friends N64 in HS seemed like complete loving poo poo.

goldeneye, you gently caress

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
if you dont have any attatchment to the console you shouldnt play it

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
at least act like you believe your own lies

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

KiteAuraan posted:

goldeneye and perfect dark are both clunky pieces of poo poo beloved only by console children who didn't get to play doom, quake, jedi knight and unreal.

i understand your bias, i went from wolfenstein to consoles so i never injected wads and i never looked back

consoles had dom and quake and a mouse is a fucktool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Blazing Ownager posted:

This is really "everyone has nostalgia for console games that were totally inferior to better PC games" rant but:

Half Life 2 -> Halo
Half Life 1 -> Goldeneye
Ultima -> Final Fantasy
Commander Keen <-> Super Mario Bros and -> Any sonic game
Test Drive 3 -> Every single racing game of the era

Also the best Gold Box RPG games ever made were actually two classic shockingly dark sci-fi games based around motherfucking Buck Rogers which nobody took seriously because, well, Buck Rogers

youre wrong so very wrong you probabaly see thre world in cga or vga or whatever the purple and aqua was