Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Nat
Aug 24, 2007

It all comes out right in the end.
The worst part about the Sekiro prosthetics is that really only the shuriken and fireworks are useful and everything else is insanely situational or good for like one boss or two minibosses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Nat
Aug 24, 2007

It all comes out right in the end.

George posted:

I adored Sekiro but never beat the last boss. I got sick of bashing my head against it so I went and did everything else, thinking if I 100% the game it'll be easier. I still couldn't beat the last boss so I never did.

The first time I reached him I gave up after one attempt because I just felt exhausted with the game and didn't want to do a 4-phase fight. I returned years later and beat him within a handful of attempts after replaying the game and having it really click.

The only thing I hate about the final boss is the Genichiro phase. People are always like "he should be easy by that point!" but I had long since forgotten his moves and never found it to be a trivial phase. It just means that if you screw up fighting him you have that much fewer resources for the real final boss.