Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
The Dragon Age games loving suck.

Age of Mythology is the best RTS game ever made.

Final Fantasy 3 (the one with the job system) was the worst Final Fantasy ever made.

Onimusha was the best PS2 game.

Psychonauts kinda sucked.

The X-Com games (at least the new ones) are actually really dumb.

Thief 3 was good.

All Diablo style games (including diablo) suck and I don't know why I keep buying them.

Unreal Tournament 3 was enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I AM THE TOILET posted:

i've got that beat - mgs 2 was ten times better and the last time it was actually a "game"

mgs2 was a technological masterpiece

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

man nurse posted:

I really enjoy playing Street Fighter 5

Hell yea dude, SF5 owns.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Any Rainbow Road map loving sucks and is really boring and dumb. In fact all Mario Kart games suck.

Age of Mythology (not including the expansion) is the greatest single player RTS game ever invented.

All the Mass Effect games are boring as poo poo, all the characters are bland, and the combat is as deep as an inflatable child's pool.