Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
SpecOps:the line wasnt actually that insightful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Adding in explicitly LGBT characters does not add to a videogame in anyway. And is often used as a distraction off a poo poo game.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
People who think morrowind was a good game have some serious rose colored glasses.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
The new one is always better than the older one in the series

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
good poo poo

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I like the gameworld of the witcher series but the controls/gameplay is trash.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Clash of Clans is fun.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
If a number isn't going up then whats the point?

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Big boobs in videogames are actually awesome.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The Skeleton King posted:

Partially disagree. I like a variety of breast sizes and believe that video games do not offer an adequate variety.

They usually throw in a flat chested girl for the weirdos like you with your ~tastes~

Videogames are about escapism. I can see normal sized boobs anytime by going outside. In videogames I want to see boobs bigger than the girl's head.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Getting called a 'pussy human being' by a 13 year old British kid while being poo poo on in Call of Duty is actually an entertaining gaming experience.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
99% of indie games are trash and were not picked up by actual game studios/publishers for very good and obvious reasons.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Phlegmish posted:

i haven't finished either of the first two fallouts

I don't play bad games in the first place

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Any games made >5 years ago are now objectively bad by today's standards and gets rose colored glasses. They weren't good, you just didn't know any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Unpopular Opinion: D2 wasn't very good in the first place so its not a high bar.