Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Caught up having avoided all spoilers: FoF was an all-time Raw classic; teared up at Bayley winning, booking be damned.

Raw is a bad show, but this week's was uncharacteristically good, or at least the last hour was. gently caress tha haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also Dana is really bad, was out of position and almost botched her interference
And I wouldn't have her any other way.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
But she'd been working well as Evil Emma for months, and there was really no reason to change. Whatever shortfalls she may have had in the past are well behind her; this whole Emmalina thing has just been them pissing away a perfectly decent worker for months because someone in the back thought it'd be a laugh, and I don't blame Emma for sandbagging it, either consciously or subconsciously.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

RealFoxy posted:

Katie Lea was a great wrestler for a while who became kindaaaaaa not good in TNA.
But she gave us the best-worst womens' angle ever, so I'll call it a fair trade.

Also, I will never hear a bad word said against her because
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=79080

quote:

Krupar: Who were some of your biggest influences, male or female, for getting into the wrestling business?

Katarina Waters: Kevin Nash, a.k.a. Big Daddy Cool Diesel, because I was obsessed with him

• Locked thread