Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Seams posted:

every time i see something to do with the marine franchise it reminds me of when the actual marines had a sook about orton playing the lead

Miz was the heel who interrupted the National Anthem in a bit that temporarily cost Finlay his job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/iLikeSamiZayn/status/831979589714993171

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The man who beat Bruno, Ivan Koloff, has passed away.

I don't understand why WWE never inducted him into their HoF when they had the chance.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

If DDP doesn't at least do one cutter at the HoF, I'll be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FES9IEejPmo

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Every solid but unspectacular worker lacking in charisma should have the Diamond Cutter/RKO as a finisher so they can get a huge pop from one thing, cutting through the indifference they otherwise face. DDP is a genius for figuring that out and Randy Orton picked up the ball and ran with it.

Otherwise DDP was an average worker, average promo, never over at the level of a top guy, who was already old as poo poo. It made total sense for WWE to bury him, other than that the storyline that buried him was awful and stupid.

If you don't count being one of the most over stars of the Monday Night Wars as indifference/not top level.

• Locked thread