Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am glad those who extremely need to be right about their wrestling predictions, are always correct, on this board. Good job to you mates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The JBL Parody of the beatles' "Yesterday" about Triple h.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anyone who calms down right now is a little fucker. Gain rage immediately or face the consequence of smally doing a gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You said Triple H was more famous than anyone else in the world, and i'm here to "roast" you for life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all of those talking badly about the Triple honk.Some cars cant even do a double withouot stalling out. Your greed will be the end of your life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do to dolph ziggler that thing where they put deadpool in the wolverine movie but with his mouth sewn up. but do It to Dolphin. i mean dolph.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one song is good, mostly because it validates your enjoyment of something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he liked watching that weird as hell small time carny family interact in the documentary

• Locked thread