Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The middle daughter is a tiny female clone of HHH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Efexeye posted:

i worked for a vince mcmahon once, in the space of 14 months years i got promoted from never having worked in my industry to managing 14 people, revenue was up, costs were down, by all measurable...measurements i was kicking rear end. the boss one morning asked how i was out on the sales floor and i said 'fine' instead of 'loving FANTASTIC YOU poo poo EATING rear end in a top hat' and i got called in to his office for a 45 minute dressing down about morale

i worked for another vince mcmahon once who hired me as a trainer because he was terrible with people. after a year and a half of glowing reviews from everyone i worked with he came to sit in on one of my trainings and then bitched me out for three hours when we got back to the office about how i was a too smart college kid who no one could tell anything because i didnt present stuff in the exact order he wanted it presented in

sometimes the boss just likes to be a dick because hes the boss

I once worked for this haggard woman whose leadership strategy was to tell everyone they did a terrible job because that's the only way people will keep working hard.

She got fired after the third hostile work environment claim.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'll give it to WWE that I loving loathed Baron but in the last few months they've booked him so well that I've come around on the guy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Peter Bazooka posted:

Considering his spot on the card I think Vince probably likes Sami a lot and doesn't give a poo poo what he posts on twitter.

You realize he's in this spot to get shithoused by Joe, right?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Accident Underwater posted:

He grew up he's president now

:thurman:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Was vince out from that surgery when the segment happened?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

So im reading that HHH wants ro revive Evolution with Joe, Finn, Samoa Joe and himself. For fucks sake dude, give it a rest.

Joe who?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Keep finn out and make it HHH, Owens, Joe and Aries

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

And the Stern vacation curse strikes again

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ivan Koloff died

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Because I don't have a full list and people could be cleared over the next few days. Why can't people just wait or make a mental note here? I was just telling you all to be on the look out on a developing issue.

The DIY didn't work this weekend for example. There's rumours about them specifically. But let's see.

So anyway the main part of the post was Becky. It remains alarming how many people in WWE are having shoulder issues.

Why can't you just not bring it up if you can't say anything about who they are?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benne posted:

I don't even think he got an ambulance, Nattie drove him to the hospital

This is my understanding as well

• Locked thread