Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
JBL and Otunga are two sides of the same coin, just as young boy Tom and Mauro are as well.

JBL: bad guy, gets message across

Otunga: good guy, rambles incoherently

young boy Tom: silent, but deadly

Mauro: will never shut up, with mixed results

I enjoy Smackdown Live's commentary, for what it's worth, but the team's setup does make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I doubt Orton is getting involved in the Raw stuff, but on the other hand...if Orton wound up beating both Lesnar and Goldberg I would probably mark myself into cardiac arrest. The mad laughter would be heard from space.

So yeah, I'd love for it to happen but I really doubt we're seeing any other than Orton pull his double cross at Mania.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cena sees the light at the end of the tunnel. Run John, run.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There is no bigger HHH fan than HHH himself.

Another year, another chance for me to justify my intense dislike of the guy.:c00lbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ostentatious posted:

all im suggesting is maybe dont write off a thing that may or may not even happen before it has even started because it could surprise you instead of clutching ur pearls over a man with a weird forehead being involved

How about no. HHH sucks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
G'bye, Cena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:qq:ALL THESE PEOPLE DEFENDING TRIPS ARE loving TRIGGERING ME:qq:

Seriously though. Cut it out. He bad.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SamuraiFoochs posted:

i watched through the entirety of the Reign of Doom and I don't hate HHH because that was like 15 loving years ago and he's been a part of a lot of stuff since then and actively put guys I like over both directly and indirectly so actually I don't care because I have better things to do with my time and energy.

Hey remember when HHH tried to convince people after the fact that he was the single most important member of DX and not HBK/New Age Outlaws/loving Chyna???

Hey remember when HHH tried to convince people after the fact that he was just as big a deal as The Rock and Steve Austin despite being an afterthought at their peak and only coming into his own when one of them stepped away?

Hey remember 2000-2010?

Hey remember when DX finally put over the Legacy?

Hey remember when HHH finally put Orton over at WM25?

Hey remember when HHH saw how hot Punk's angles had been and decided he wanted in on it too?

Hey remember when HHH saw how amazing the HBK/Taker matches were and decided he wanted in on it too?

Hey remember when HHH faced Brock Lesnar and tried to get the tearful farewell after a poo poo match?

Hey remember when HHH fought Sting and thought instead of a Sting comeback victory everybody wanted to see the loving geriatric NWO fight the retirement center DX, while HHH came out on top for no reason?

Hey remember when HHH faced Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania and was ineffective at getting the crowd to cheer for him and also put on a bad match and also let his wife do more to help Reigns than he did?

Foochs. HHH was bad, is bad, will be bad. Everyone is welcome to like him, but he will never win my heart. He is like a Goldberg to me. A GOLDBERG!:qq:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

oldpainless posted:

He also buried Hurricane

The prosecution loving rests, Your Honor.:smug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Settle down, Beavis.

I'm fine with people disliking or even hating HHH as long as they acknowledge they have selective memories about it. I don't even LIKE HHH that much but people acting like he was born on third and thinks he hit a triple are being really intellectually dishonest.

He smells funny and is really dumb.

Also I totally forgot to bring up the King Booker stuff which....yeesh. Stands out enough to separate it from 2000-2010.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

St Evan Echoes posted:

Foochs was always good, unlike HHH

:agreed:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Feels like I just got my rear end kicked by the king of kings

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Stephanie actually taking the spear was the single best part of the mania match and potentially the feud. Still shocked she allowed that. Hell, it got me to cheer for Roman that night.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sugar Blaster posted:

just a reminder that paul burchill once shaved the hair on his stomach to give the impression that he had definition

:lol: that owns though

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm still laughing at that, god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sandman McMahon posted:

DDP has alway been in the Hall of Fame of my heart.

:same:

• Locked thread