Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Jetfire posted:

A Redditor did a 2017 update to the My Desire video complete with that stupid Creed song and it's beautiful.

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-desire-video-2017-my-sacrifice/2/

This is so good, especially the side by side view.

Also I went to WWE's youtube channel to see how bad the Emmalina debut was and unlike all her promo videos and most other Raw segments, they did not upload it. I guess that answers my question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Holy poo poo everyone watch that side by side edit of the Creed things, it makes it EVEN BETTER.

The side by side of Dean and Kurt getting lifted with the titles was especially fantastic, and the juxtapositions of Rock and Roman and Seth and HHH are especially amazing.

I spoilered them because they took me by surprise which made them even better.

I thought the side by side at the beginning of Rock and Austin vs Rollins and Reigns would be better served by AJ and Cena considering the history and whatnot, but it's otherwise perfect.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Whoops, somehow missed that in the upload list. It was disappointing except for Corey Graves being Corey Graves and therefore very good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I forget, did we decide that being put as the junior member of a team with Chris Jericho was the end of AJ's chances to be a big deal in WWE at the time? Seems like a fairly Rowdy Ringsports thing to claim.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It was me! I like the logo.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

(2) he hasnt bought his own groceries since 1983.

Who feeds the Cornette?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Joe's probably going to break his neck "on accident" as he often does.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Lana said in an interview that the hotel room segment with Rusev, Lana and Enzo from a couple months ago was fully directed by HHH

No, that doesn't seem correct. I didn't like it, so Vince and Dunn did it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cena even had a great match during HHH's Reign of Terror, his 2003 Parking Lot Brawl with Eddie Guerrero.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Wasn't that on a random SD too with no hype or build

Cena had more great matches you could watch for free live than HHH, too. wow

They had a screwy finish to a tag match the week before but basically yeah. Fun fact, that match, and the Cena/Eddie rivalry was what got me into being a weekly WWE watcher. 2003 Smackdown was good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is HHH the worst member of the Kliq? I mean Shawn is usually in "best ever" discussions, Kevin Nash is the greatest person in wrestling history, Hall had a ton of good matches before his demons caught up to him. Is HHH the Jannetty of the Kliq?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

why hasnt aj styles vs neville happened yet please make that happen papa hunter tia

There is a hard barrier between cruiserweights and heavyweights that cannot be crossed. Please do not ask about Kalisto at this time.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

1-2-3 Kid is good but X-pac is bad. #makesyouthink.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

All of HHH's faux-dramatic shirts piled together cannot match the majesty and beauty of LISTEN UP SLAP NUTS

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

NXT founder and head booker Triple H could probably show ol JJ a thing or two about running a successful competitor to WWE though.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You don't have to invent something to be the best at it. Imagine if HHH was the booker in the attitude era. It would be like a Takeover every week.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also Jeff Jarrett brutally owned a young Steve Austin with words and is therefore superior to all wwe talent.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Mark Henry already acheived the all time high water mark for fat dudes in suits in wrestling with his retirement promo a few years back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Should we embrace the hate for HHH or should we rise above hate for HHH?

• Locked thread