Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The friendship festival and the post-survivor series highlight reel are two all time classic segments thank you Chris and boo Kevin you rude brute.

Also Vladimir Koslov is in John Wick 2. He is not as smart as Kevin Nash was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Efexeye posted:

wonder how much heat Bryan will get for saying 'Jesus'

I mean, what are they gonna do

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

I was at Smackdown live... LIVE. That main event match was incredible. Just loving stellar. Becky's match with Mickie was also awesome. I'm sad I was on the opposite side of the arena from Dean blowing up.

Also, if Harper gets added to the Mania match my gloating is going to be endless. ENDLESS. I may have been dead wrong about the most logical thing to be making Harper champion and do have him fight Orton directly, but I was on the right track and all y'all were pooping in my mouth for even considering Harper seeing the Mania main event.

This time, Foochs shall hold MY dick!

didn't you think Owens was going to be the babyface after jeriKO split up

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why should he though, he was always the more violent evil one

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

What? Jericho was way more evil. He was the one always doing the cheating, usually with a crazed look of bloodlust on his face, and he went back for beat down and such more often than Owens, and he put Owens on the list way back at the start before the "I'm pretending to betray you" scheme. Plus he actually codobroke Owens even if it was for a good reason and Owens immediately forgave him. Jericho was by far more evil despite the face pops the list and his catchphrases were getting.

Oh yeah if we're talking quantity Jericho wins. I think Owens is more violent than Jericho and more condusive to the "heel loses belt, lashes out" angle, which I thought they were gonna do. As soon as Jericho got the list over he was destined to come out face IMO.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Cavauro posted:

i am glad those who extremely need to be right about their wrestling predictions, are always correct, on this board. Good job to you mates

This is the least antagonistic conversation about wrestling possible cool them pies

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Julio Cruz posted:

vs Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell, Bad Blood 2004

Hahaha yesssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Oh my god who cares