Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

So what the god drat poo poo was the point of this Emmalina poo poo? Was it just a rib and a fun way to waste Emma's and the fans' time? Looking forward to seeing Emmalina on dozens of "dumbest poo poo ever done by WWE" lists or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

rovert posted:

The Emmalina character was Tom Casiello's idea. A writer who was fired late October. WWE hasn't had any idea what to do with it since and is a low priority in general.

Oh, ok. That does go some way of explaining the whole deal. Thanks, Rovert!

bradzilla posted:

They couldn't have just dropped it like they've done 10000 times before?

Well, if Emma was a low priority and there were no storylines or plans for her to be inserted into the title scene, I guess they just saw no reason to do anything at all with her, including dropping a dead in the water gimmick whose writer wasn't employed anymore? Must've been infuriatingly frustrating for Emma. Even moreso than for us. God drat I miss her in the ring. Hope she comes back as Evil loving Emma ASAP

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

This is so good, especially the side by side view.

Also I went to WWE's youtube channel to see how bad the Emmalina debut was and unlike all her promo videos and most other Raw segments, they did not upload it. I guess that answers my question.

They did https://youtu.be/YzAoLT2GPcc

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Is Summer still dealing with injuries? I miss her too. She's good at the stuff already mentioned AND a decent wrestler (if they actually let her do it) and also a proud eater of Ground Cake, which is something I will always respect.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I'd like to interrupt this celebration of all things Triple H to remind you that seeing wrestling live is extremely good and cool. We have a new Finnish champion after a great match and I'm happy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Kennel posted:

drat, I should check those shows. Haven't seen live Wrestling since AJ Styles had two super awesome matches in Helsinki (2003).

You loving wot m8, why has AJ Styles been here? :pwn:

But yeah I totally recommend it, the FCF events are very professionally put together and many of the wrestlers are honestly super talented. And, well, wrestling is at its best when you're there live. Nothing else quite like it. The next one unfortunately isn't until late May.

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 19, 2017

• Locked thread