Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
That could've been a wardrobe malfunction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Faustian Bargain posted:

Face Jericho is so terrible. I'm looking forward promos on the level of "me want title match" for the next however many weeks where Jericho puts [tonight's city's rival sports team] on the list every week, baybay.
I think the only thing that will change between this last heel run and impending face run is that he will stop referring to the fans as "stupid idiots". He can still be a great face without changing much.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If they kept delaying her re-debut because multiple failed rehearsals then :lol:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonzo McFee posted:

Imagine being so unenthusiastic about something in wrestling you're not living up to the standards of Sable.

Also gently caress everyone in that picture. Hope all the adults get Mussolini'd and the kids get the help they need before they too become The Fash.
Take it to D&D, brother

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sportsgenius86 posted:

The middle daughter is a tiny female clone of HHH.
Shane's youngest son looks completely stoned out of his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
are those stretch marks lol

• Locked thread