Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I like Brock Lesnar because he can go in the ring but is given poo poo to work with so I get why he isn't balls out for it. Goldberg had his moment but I don't care much for him so it'll be fine if he is gone after Mania. Here's hoping they give good dudes and material to challenge Brock so he cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Roman, Owens, Strowman and Joe form a stable with Asuka. They win but Joe's like Raphael who is a loner and the Big Dog is like Leo, try hard wannabe leader. Anyway. Owens and Strowman end up gelling well together and enjoy working together. Nakamura debuts and points out to Owens how good friends they are. Owens is now in a dilemma and it is resolved by him turning on the group by beating Strowman, who is simple minded and confused why he's being hurt. Asuka laughs. The group implodes. Asuka laughs. Jericho and Sami comfort Strowman explaining they understand too well. Asuka laughs. Afterwards Roman and Joe try a two man power trip only Joe is the one that wins any titles and Roman is a liability. Asuka laughs.

The stable is actually manged not by Hunter but by Bo Dallas and it is called Bo-volution.

This will entertain me more than Hunter going for another Evolution because can we get these guys their own identity?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

Their own identity where, whenever HHH isn't on screen with them, they spend the duration of their promo time asking where HHH is

Just in case the audience might forget about HHH

We could also have vignettes where Joe and Owens squabble over who papa Hunter loves more while Roman cries that Hunter never loved him.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Years ago I set up a livestream of the best of Triple H and had to admit most of them were good but he had good workers at the time to put him over.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm not fully understanding how this Paige movie is happening unless it's the WWE taking a jab at Paige and this is going to be like the Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

Or is it independent of the WWE but somehow they're willing to let it happen or something ?

• Locked thread