Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I will never be able to forgive Kevin Steen, he is dead to me, what a cold, heartless bastard...poor Chris, genuine friend till the end, the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Jericho sold everything so well he really did a great job on that promo, was really one of my favourite promos all time and you just felt bad for Jericho

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I hope Jericho goes obnoxious baby face, extreme over the top, like has the list of hope or optimism or something and trolls the cities with it like Cleveland I truly hope from the bottom of my heart the browns will have a winning season I'm putting you on the list

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Pinwiz11 posted:

Don't worry, kid, he still has Jimmin Marvinluder...

Omg if he cuts a promo next week and they have jimmin marvinluder surprise him to console him I might die

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the A show was great but friends Bray is a bad champ and when Luke Harper beats him at Wrasslemania in a triple threat with Randy it will be great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
sami is a great wrestler his character is boring af though. Sami, Cesaro, and Rusev should be on Smackdown send Raw Baron, Bray, and Cena after wrasslemania thank you for listening

• Locked thread