Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The guy holding up the "I just made the list" sign is perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RBX posted:

Make just this the OP.

what's this like persona or somethin

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Heavy Metal posted:

I just wanna say, I was in 7th grade at the time, and I got in trouble for printing out a picture of Sable in the library computer! And I also didn't have internet at my home yet. Also I snuck into South Park the movie with my older bro! And it was a magical time when South Park versions of wrestlers was the hot thing, am I right or am I right

Probate the naughty boy. Only good boys here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

She really stole the show..... lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Samis booking will be the victim of The Trump Administration that will haunt me most

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Venomous posted:

Honestly, it looks like they're putting Sami in Rollins' place during Fastlane, so if Sami and Tripsy have a good match at Wrestlemania, Vince might think 'holy poo poo, he looks strong, so I'll push him to the moon'

And that's how HHHs 15th title run began

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mom

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I butt typed this weird

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MinibarMatchman posted:

. HHH will still get to jerk off over it since they're his "children."

He's a McMahon alright

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

HHH is completely fine you nerds just enjoy the wrestle

gently caress you ya fuckin fart boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

"that guy puts on good matches? gently caress that guy! he sucks!! he never 'puts anyone over' lol"

Other than Deans match I can't think of a match he's done that I've liked since I started watching.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

gently caress i cant believe triple h has never had a good match

Are we just going with "ever" now, that's the goalpost move? Terry Funks put on some humdingers let's put him in the stable instead

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ostentatious posted:

i would be okay if they put the blue meanie in the stable if it is well done so sure why not?

I like things that are good too.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Do you like me :kiddo:

You're a good boy, a good good boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rick posted:

Ways that Great Khali was better than Bray Wyatt:
  • A LOT taller.
  • Better hygiene.
  • Nicer pants.
  • More interesting friends.
  • Got away with saying "gently caress" on PG live TV multiple times.
  • Better ring music.
  • Better dancer.
  • Sat around a lot less.
  • Won more championships.
  • Wrestled in ECW
  • More popular in several parts of the world.
  • Better lighting.
  • Had at least one good match with Undertaker.
  • More consistent match quality.
  • More coherent promos.

sexy boy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HHH is a fart who got pushed like a lollipop so everyone thinks he's a poop

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

HHH is Triss and HBK is Yen

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Foochs I thought we talked about you telling people to calm down

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the denouement of CM Punk's hottest momentum streak was Triple H defeating Kevin Nash

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

guys, guys...! get it together! we're friends, we're good friends! look at what the cerebral assassin has DONE to us!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this wasn't nearly as erotic as the title would have me believe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Skaw posted:

Can we talk less about how bad Triple H was/is and more about how great The Rock was/is, especially when Triple H is around because I bet that makes him mad as all heck

Remember how before it was confirmed that the Rock couldn't do anything in the ring for insurance reasons, Triple H laid the seeds for a prospective Wrestlemania feud with The Rock in 2015, rather than woth any number of talents who could have benefited from such a feud

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Someone make a post about how HHH is okay but has done many bad things for the business again so I can post this pretentious thing i thought of without it being completely unprompted please

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sugar Blaster posted:

HHH is okay but has done many bad things for the business.

i'm glad you asked - to me, HHH has done to Wrestling what Neoliberalism has done to progressive politics. It's like - okay, this is alright, you get that fist bump moment here or there from time to time. BUt you know...... it could b e better

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Kelly Kelly can't run the ropes the most tedious thing to hear. That what you showed up to see? Ladies bouncing off the ropes all "BOING BOING BOING" until the match stops from outside interference? gently caress off.

i did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

What, (if anything), could be done to re-habilitate Dolph Ziggler?

He sells really well, and I used to like him back when he was antagonizing Zack Ryder on his show. But now he is a garbageman who sucks the fun from everything he touches.

How can we make him good, (again).

a blue blazer gimmick would be a good start

• Locked thread