Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

extradite THIS! posted:

So what the god drat poo poo was the point of this Emmalina poo poo? Was it just a rib and a fun way to waste Emma's and the fans' time? Looking forward to seeing Emmalina on dozens of "dumbest poo poo ever done by WWE" lists or whatever

I have no idea if her delivery was meant to be so terrible but I don't see how it accomplished anything for Emma, whatever story they're trying to tell, or fan interest. Maybe it was just the feed I watched but the crowd seemed like they didn't care about her at all. Hopefully they can turn it around because Emma deserves better and the Raw women could use another fresh match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread