Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I honestly forgot Animal was still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why do they keep trying to make "the next Sable" anyway? They already tried that with Lana, right down to rehashing the Mero feud with Rusev, and it was a complete disaster for everyone involved.

Who even wants a Sable in 2017?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The cruiserweights have replaced the Divas as the designated piss-break segment

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chromatic posted:

Wasn't it reported that HHH hated that Landis wrestling video until it went viral and then all of a sudden he was all about it

Didn't this also happen with The Wrestler? Like, everyone in WWE was supposed to hate that movie until it got legit Oscar buzz, and then they couldn't get Mickey Rourke on Raw fast enough.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
From what I gather, the movie isn't really about Paige so much as it is about the Knight family in general. It's an ensemble movie.

They actually got some pretty big names -- Lena Heady is playing Sweet Saraya, which is inspired casting. Nick Frost is the father, and Vince Vaughn will be there doing something. Only real question mark is Thea Trinidad playing AJ Lee, and uh ... Thea Trinidad looks nothing like AJ Lee.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I keep forgetting Summer Rae is still employed

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

a new study bible! posted:

So is Luke winning the Smackdown Battle Royale or what?

AJ will win it, Randy will be like "j/k I want my title shot after all," Shane will be like "ok" and AJ will be like "what the gently caress Shane"

Because WWE is deadset on doing AJ/Shane at Mania for some loving reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Luigi Thirty posted:

Yeah they told him to walk it off initially and he had to beg for an ambulance if I remember right

I don't even think he got an ambulance, Nattie drove him to the hospital

• Locked thread