Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

So was it because the writer was fired, or because of lovely rehearsals? Save us Scoopsman Roverti, you're our only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Phoenix is a racist city

That's what I assumed, but then Naomi got 'you deserve it' chants. Whatsupwitdat? I still don't know what was going on with the crowd for the handicap match.

Also this might be a pretty unique and controversial opinion, but Dolph Ziggler sucks.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Barreft posted:

Gonna ask here cause I can't find a thread, is there a WWE Champions faction for the mobile game?

Try the games thread, friend.

We're called the goonWorldOrder

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If Disney did buy WWE at least we might get some good flicks out of it. I still have my fingers crossed we see that Cannonball Run idea happen one day. I would also accept a wrestling remake of Enter The Dragon. No idea who gets to be Bruce Lee.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Other than Trips being directly involved I have no problem with the neo-Horsemen/Evolution idea at all. They would need a wily veteran for the manager/Ric Flair role and I can see how Triple H would fit in that sense, but I feel like the whole Authority connection would just drag things down. Any thoughts on who'd make sense/actually be willing to fill that role?

... Angle?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Feels like I just got my rear end kicked by the king of kings

Some people Everybody calls him the rear end kicker.
That's probably why that happened.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Don't really care about Burchill but Katie Lea was cool, bring her back.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

in fact, Blade is actually a superior movie to anything The Rock has appeared in.

This is actually true.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Dolph needs to go away for a while. He's been in the same spot having the same matches with the same guys for way too long. Give him a break to recharge and come up with a new take on his lovely character. Or just send him away entirely, I'd probably like that.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Outside of the Roman/Steph garbage that opened the show Raw was always good this week.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

At what point can we rename X-Pac Heat to Dolph Heat?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

DDP has alway been in the Hall of Fame of my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Whatever stupid booking decisions they made back then (and there was more than a few), they can never take away that pop after DDP/The Stalker took the mask off.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bI_6FI6FZ0Q

I mean, god drat.

• Locked thread