Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Charlotte should probably stop having title matches on Raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

Social Outcasts are back baby!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Sami tried to warn him. :smith:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

MotU posted:

the only throwback to the kat i want to see is lawler quitting

Now if it was a throwback to Ernest "The Cat" Miller, it would be a whole different story.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Go RV! posted:

I'll be so glad when Vince dies so that we can get rid of this absolutely loving bizarre verbiage.

"Vince McMahon has been compromised to a permanent end."

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Goldberg.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Bayley.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Awww, he looks so happy. :)

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

That's what I assumed, but then Naomi got 'you deserve it' chants. Whatsupwitdat? I still don't know what was going on with the crowd for the handicap match.

Also this might be a pretty unique and controversial opinion, but Dolph Ziggler sucks.

Maybe putting the heel in the 2-on-1 handicap match wasn't the best idea. I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that, but I'm pretty sure it failed.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

If you're going to figure out how to rehab a guy like Bray you really couldn't have done much more to make him a credible champion

Winning a lot (even as a heel) and winning cleanly over other winners makes a strong character? Imagine

What a bizarre concept, it'll never catch on!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

The original DX was great but is nowhere more important than the nwo. Hell, the Horsemen and the Freebirds are more important than DX imo.

DX renting a jeep and putting a prop cannon on it was THE most important moment of the Attitude Era!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

give the belt to hhh and see what that kid can do imho

I hear he's better than HBK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

HHH tried so hard to be like Lemmy even though Lemmy was probably not a actual fascist, he just liked history and collecting Nazi stuff. Wait a minute oh god Lemmy was really a Nazi too? :smith:

Triple H's love of Motorhead was great because Lemmy clearly didn't give a poo poo about wrestling and probably only let Triple H hang out with him because HHH kept paying him to write themes for him.

• Locked thread