Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Davros1 posted:

I don't understand why WWE never inducted him into their HoF when they had the chance.

They were far too busy inducting once-in-a-lifetime stars like The Bushwackers, Koko Ware & The Godfather.

Also, RIP Russian Bear :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

St Evan Echoes posted:

someone post the wm19 time passing "hooks the leg!" picture

When I made it, I totally forgot that HHH didn't even bother to hook the leg afterwards & just assumed he did. Makes that burial even worse.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

rovert posted:

There's a few injuries on the NXT brand that haven't been disclosed yet too.

There are injuries in every company that aren't disclosed because workers work injured. Also, water wet, fire hot, sky blue etc.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
I like to think that having 2 Melinas on the poll was intentional because they want nothing to do with her.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Kelly Kelly can't run the ropes the most tedious thing to hear. That what you showed up to see? Ladies bouncing off the ropes all "BOING BOING BOING" until the match stops from outside interference? gently caress off.

Not being able to run the ropes is symptomatic of the bigger problem of a performer who wants to do less than the mimimum amount of effort to earn their paychecks. First-week trainees can run the ropes. She had years of experience in the largest wrestling organisation in the world by the time she quit & she couldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what's the logic of wrestlers losing in their home towns again?

It puts HEAT on the heel, so that the next time they're in town, people want to see the local babyface get revenge and also :hurr:

• Locked thread