Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I wanted my Girlhood Dream Has Come True moment for Bayley at Wrestlemania and now I can never get it so I am upset.

Also I wasn't really watching that match because I checked out of RAW after Kevin Owens broke my heart and I missed the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

wrestlemania being bayley's second title reign isn't the worst thing in the world

that would be dolph ziggler

I guess I can take solace in that no matter how bad anything is, it will never be as bad as Dolph Ziggler

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Out of the last decade of Rumbles, only three guys actually won their Mania match - John Cena (in his second win), Sheamus, and Undertaker. HHH (technically), Roman, Batista, Del Rio, Edge, Orton, and Cena #1 all lost.

So I guess the odds are with Bray on this one?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

The best thing Dolph has done in years was that Baron Corbin match where he talked for weeks about how Corbin couldn't beat him in a REAL WRESTLING MATCH then as soon as the bell rang he kicked him in the dick.

So he should start kicking people in the dick more.

• Locked thread