Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Raw managed to make me not give a gently caress about Bayley winning the title. Impressive.

Nothing surprises me anymore with Raw's ability to be a :geno: generator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

The push has gone too far, Vince!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I came home late and missed the Festival of Friendship which I'm now catching on the west coast replay.

Oh my God :lol: I kind of now wish I'd gone to the show live, I would've even arrived about 30 minutes late because of work and missed the lovely Steph/Roman opening.

Also: Kevin why?! :smith:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
HHH is better now and I can appreciate his recent story lines but Reign of Terror HHH was one of the few things worse than Roman's current push the WWEs done in the last 15 years. The two viewpoints aren't mutually exclusive.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Hot drat Shinjobi's post reminded me of some poo poo I'd forgotten.

I've revised my opinion: HHH Was Always Bad

Thanks for reminding me fellow Rangers goon.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

oh hey 300~ new posts! something crazy must have happened

OH GOOD

The thread got pedigreed.

The Game played us like a drat fiddle! :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Raven was right. It's us. We're the marks.

• Locked thread