Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

rovert posted:

Love this cover so much:

Released April 25th

Holy poo poo there can't possibly be enough booze on the planet for me to enjoy this impending poo poo fest, but I'll sure as hell try. I'm also gonna need Rifftrax to do a pass on this as well.

Also why does Bo Dallas look like he just came from doing a Jackyl biopic? Or Guns N Roses cosplay, or a Skid Row cover band concert, or an LA Guns music video......etc etc

Jiro fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Feb 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Not at all surprised she looked really annoyed by the whole drat thing. She looked good tho, good for Zack Ryder.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's like someone Photoshopped a ten year olds face onto that body, Christ it's so bright. :stonk:

• Locked thread