Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The FoF owned and so does Gillberg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wazzu posted:

Braun sucks and they can book him well all they want he still sucks.

Goldberg is loving awesome and I would be actually sad and angry if he loses to Brock clean. The point of goldberg is that he's never lost clean, he either retire unbeaten champ of being the best and most cool and awesome; or have him truly establish a full time star to build the company around for the future (someone 33 or under, preferably).

Goldberg's deal only goes through Mania, so badnews.gif I'm afraid. I mean I guess there's a tiny chance he signs a new deal before.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Honestly though, Goldberg seems like he's having a lot of fun, so I wouldn't be that shocked if he stayed around and did one more big match at Summerslam or something. I'm enjoying his run, personally, even though I don't want him near the championship. I'd be down for him to stick around.

Agreed. I'm really tired of Brock phoning it in and the same tired Heyman promos, while Goldberg seems to care and is having fun. Brock can gently caress off to Saskatchewan or whatever and Goldberg should take up the Superboss mantle.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gillberg is a treasure

https://i.imgur.com/Y8kd6YY.gifv

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

So what the god drat poo poo was the point of this Emmalina poo poo? Was it just a rib and a fun way to waste Emma's and the fans' time? Looking forward to seeing Emmalina on dozens of "dumbest poo poo ever done by WWE" lists or whatever

Vince McMahon thinks it's high comedy. Now watch them do another 17 weeks of vignettes for Emma.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

The Emmalina character was Tom Casiello's idea. A writer who was fired late October. WWE hasn't had any idea what to do with it since and is a low priority in general.

They couldn't have just dropped it like they've done 10000 times before?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The my sack of fries video is real good and I can't wait to see Bray's side plates. Hopefully it's something better than FOLLOW on the left and THE BUZZARDS on the right.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Venomous posted:

Bray looked so strong in that match. Was beaten up by Harper at the beginning of the match, sentoned through a table, and yet he pinned Cena after one Sister Abigail. I absolutely approve.

Yup, already looks better than Rollins and Owens in their first runs with the belt.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

I was at Smackdown live... LIVE. That main event match was incredible. Just loving stellar. Becky's match with Mickie was also awesome. I'm sad I was on the opposite side of the arena from Dean blowing up.

Also, if Harper gets added to the Mania match my gloating is going to be endless. ENDLESS. I may have been dead wrong about the most logical thing to be making Harper champion and do have him fight Orton directly, but I was on the right track and all y'all were pooping in my mouth for even considering Harper seeing the Mania main event.

This time, Foochs shall hold MY dick!

There are still 6 episodes of Smackdown before Mania, if Harper wins the BR it'll be a one on one match on SD with a gently caress finish, sorry.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at the guy pining for the glorious days of the great khali's title run

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena's been removed from all post-Mania ads and supposedly won't be back till Survivor Series after his Mania obligation

This makes his "not a part-timer" promo even more hilarious

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Cena shouldnt come back. He already did everything there is to do and now he is a part timer who shouldnt be main eventing. Maybe lose to A.J once and for all.

Uhh are you conveniently forgetting Summerslam to bitch about Cena burying AJ? lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

So 7-8 then? Have 16 great Triple H matches:

vs the Rock, ladder match, Summerslam 98
vs Kurt Angle, Royal Rumble 2001
vs Stone Cold, 2/3 falls, No Way Out 2001
vs Chris Jericho, Hell in a Cell, Judgment Day 2002
vs Shawn Michaels, street fight, Summerslam 2002
vs Shawn Michaels, Hell in a Cell, Bad Blood 2004
vs Chris Benoit, Vengeance 2004
vs Batista, Hell in a Cell, Vengeance 2005
vs Ric Flair, last man standing, Summerslam 2005
vs Randy Orton, last man standing, No Mercy 2007
vs Jeff Hardy, No Mercy 2008
vs Undertaker, no holds barred, Wrestlemania 27
vs CM Punk, no DQ, Night of Champions 2011
vs Undertaker, Hell in a Cell, Wrestlemania 28
vs Brock Lesnar, cage match, Extreme Rules 2013
vs Daniel Bryan, Wrestlemania 30

I think your math could use some work dude

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I can't wait for the furious backpedaling post by Julia Cruz

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vaguido posted:

He backpedaled right after posting his match list because thinking the Undertaker matches were not good means your standards are too high I guess.

I love when people go from post to meltdown in an instant :allears:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

that's not what happened.

Throwing a tantrum because people disagree and peacing out of the thread isn't a meltdown I guess?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sugar Blaster posted:

just a reminder that paul burchill once shaved the hair on his stomach to give the impression that he had definition

lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vaguido posted:

It was a legitimate mistake not having Dolph lose the Title vs. Career match. Not just for the reason that Dolph sucks now, but they ended up just giving the belt back to The Miz at the next PPV, it made it look like they only put the belt on Dolph just so they didn't have to renege on the retirement angle. And as far as I heard, he was fine with quitting anyway.

It was a scripted storyline and Dolph wouldn't have actually retired if he lost, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

I know you're super busy getting all your wrestling scoops and all, but is it really too much effort to type in ~5 words so that people know what that link is without having to click it?

For the benefit of everyone else, it appears to be a section of a Ryback shoot interview.

We know you can't count, apparently you can't read either. It's right in the goddamn video title dude.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBU8A4BJOk0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

The Rock, Austin and Summer Rae are backstage at Raw.

I look forward to Rock's segment

• Locked thread