Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Looking forward to Smackdown Live tonight, friends :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Most all of the last hour was very very good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Six weeks of fiery babyface promos from Jericho is gonna make the runup to WM a lot more fun imho

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I thought solo Joey Styles was absolutely great at the time but it hasn't aged well

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

Honest question, does anyone give a poo poo about : A. Goldberg having a loving title in 2017? or B. Braun V Roman?
If Goldberg wins and Braun squashes Roman it'll be a strong early contender for WWE show of the year

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Followup on that Animal thing posted yesterday

hell of a typo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

keevo posted:

Hahaha can't believe I've never seen this. "Sami Zayn is 87?! Are you kidding me? And I have 86. Who's responsible for this?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZlQ2jpQtHU

I died when Lana pointed out he's the same as Sasha Banks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alain Post posted:

The HHH/HBK matches are unbearable, two guys who love "epics" indulging in their worst "epic match" instincts, and the HHH/Taker and HHH/Lesnar matches sucked rear end. I don't remember that HHH/Orton match specifically but I don't remember them ever having a particularly great match, with the Mania 25 main event being the most egregiously bad one.

HHH/Batista was very good though.

Agree with all of this except that the first HHH/HBK match is fantastic

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

someone post the wm19 time passing "hooks the leg!" picture

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Foochs was always good, unlike HHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

has HHH ever delivered a good looking pedigree?
Before he nearly killed that one dude it always looked more impactful

Foley always used to take it like a champ tho

• Locked thread