Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Benne posted:

Who even wants a Sable in 2017?

But she's such a LADY. Whiiiiiite PANTIES! Hooha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"Uncle Tom's Cabin was the best-selling novel of the 19th century and the second best-selling book of that century, following the Bible. It is credited with helping fuel the abolitionist cause in the 1850s. In the first year after it was published, 300,000 copies of the book were sold in the United States; one million copies in Great Britain. Queen Victoria is said to have wept while reading it. In 1855, three years after it was published, it was called "the most popular novel of our day.' "

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i was looking at d&d the other day and they were unironically referring to marx as a "scientist."

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

marxism is a science comrade

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I have been listening to a lot of Jim Cornette lately and two Vince anecdotes that come to mind are (1) he had someone over to fix the sound on his tv and tipped him a benjamin after being shown what the mute button is and (2) he hasnt bought his own groceries since 1983.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Who feeds the Cornette?

vince is the one who doesn't buy his own groceries. corny dines exclusively on bob evans sausage gravy.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think Emma originally got moved up way too quick. People didnt really get her NXT gimmick and I dont think she did either. I remember they put her at the announce table and they asked her to tell them about herself and she was so nervous and flustered, lots of ums and ya knows and basically just said she likes to have fun. I thought she was about to break down.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Wait now didnt everyone here love Dolph last time he was supposed to be a heel and cashed in on ADR

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah that was the problem, everyone came out of that looking like a jerk but more so Enzo, plus it was weird that he had zero qualms with trying to gently caress her until he actually got in the room, which seemed too contrived IMO.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think it was just written and performed awkwardly like many a segment in wrestling

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i love the way enzo botches, though, it's like he knows he's loving up but puts everything into it and fucks up in earnest.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Nicole Bass and Hulk Hogan are the only wrestlers I have ever seen in person. Hulkster was going up the escalator in the CNN center in full Hulkamania gear and Bass was at the airport in Newark.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

thus far the only evidence i found to support his death was a clickbait website that started "george the animal steele dead, according to hulk hogan..." and it was one of those "10 things you need to know" type "articles"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

rumor has it george steele voted for trump, if so, i am glad he is dead and he deserved to die. if not, he seemed like a kind, humble, and good person who genuinely cared about people and making them happy.

i mean... real talk here ... if he voted for trump, that doesn't make him a hitler -- but at least an ernst udet.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

for real though, RIP George Steele. He was one of the good ones. :(

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

kane deserves an oscar for his role in "man gets balls destroyed by beanbag round"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I just thought I'd share something BIG with you Feed Me Morons (tm):

• Locked thread