Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Peter Bazooka posted:

Why don't they just let her be evil Emma with her clumsy yet well meaning sidekick Dana Brooke? And move them both to Smackdown.

It worked great. I'm still annoyed they hosed with it.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Feb 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

"Sources tell us Emmalina was intended to be a throwback to characters like Sable and The Kat —" Yikes.

I mean the entire premise of her promos were close ups of her tits and rear end. I do think there was a road that could have been a fun and clever parody of that attitude. But it'd take clear and consistent writing to not gently caress it up, and assuming Rovert's right about the genesis of the idea being long gone it's for the best to just move on.

rovert posted:

My shorthand was a time traveller from 2006/7.

I know a few months ago there were all these plans. She was going to be a "Diva" and never want to wrestle. More worried about her Instagram. A mutual friend of ours suggested she needed to come out with the butterfly belt one week. That got some traction. I think she was going to interrupt serious matches. Claim Wrestling was boring and promote her Instagram on the TitanTron. Kinda trick internet fans they were giving up on the Women's Revolution and draw heat that way.

Never mind that would have been terrible.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

rovert posted:

The gimmick is better suited for Summer Rae IMO. She can model, talk and act.

Hopefully her 2017 is better than 2016. She's too versatile to be left behind.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

As much as I don't like single wrestlers with no direction being thrown into a tag team, that's really the best course with Kalisto and Crews. Kalisto has had some momentum in the past but the dude botches way too much, and Crews needs something anything but what he's been doing.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I think they could have some good spots together and Smackdown's doing nothing with the tag teams it has already. Smackdown's tag division needs a whole change in how they're presenting it, and it's the show's biggest flaw.

Edit- Alpha, the Usos and Breezango have all had great matches with each other when given time. The booking there is dumb.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

An Owens Jericho buddy cop movie would be the first WWE movie I'd make an effort to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Rusev needs to be a henchman in an action comedy.

• Locked thread