Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
I'm wondering if you know there is a combine menu within your inventory that makes much easier to see what you can make at the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Frionnel posted:

I was on the edge of my seat when you guys didn't see that the chainsaw was up for grabs.

Also, i don't remember if you guys found yet, but you can consume an herb without combining with fluid for a cheap but weak heal. I know i only realized that more than halfway through because the game didn't tell me.

He popped an herb right at the end of that last video.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Oh wow, i missed that completely. My mistake.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Loving the LP and the fact you are doing minimal talking, like you don't feel the need to talk over the ambiance.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

mandatory lesbian posted:

yeah first thing i thought was clock tower too

a thing i don't know how i feel about it but ethan isn't exactly snappy like say, Leon or Chris, he's relatively silent while all this is going on

it def heightens the tension to not have a one-liner every time a bad guy talks but idk, i kinda miss it too

i think this dude is the most nonchalant a person has ever been about having their hand cut off

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Mooseontheloose posted:

Loving the LP and the fact you are doing minimal talking, like you don't feel the need to talk over the ambiance.

This is entirely L1T's editing, because I guarantee he has removed some of my terrible jokes.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?
On the other hand that "Lets not even, No walk to the save room" was perfect.

Sarcastical
Sep 6, 2011
So, for those who don't know, the Clive R. O'Brian who wrote that book in the room adjoining the kitchen is the leader of the BSAA from Revelations, and Alyssa Ashcroft who wrote that newspaper is one of the player characters from Outbreak.

Also, I would advise people not to play the Daughter tape of the Banned Footage DLC without having gotten through the main game. It contains major spoilers.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
So far every fight against Jack has been magical in some way. I hope there are a lot more fights against Jack.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.
Hey guys, sorry I went dark suddenly like that. It was a bad few weeks. I do have a bonus video ready to go, which I think you'll enjoy:

???. ?????

Regular videos will start up again soon. Sorry again for the wait!

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Incidentally, if anyone can find me the episode of The Trip I mention in here, I'll make it worth your while. I've been trying to figure out which track it was paired with and/or if I imagined it appearing twice.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Glad to have you back, dudes. Love the LP.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
We might be idiots because we finished recording the game and got the 4/1 video done and then GotY 2017 came out and distracted one of us.

Also I guess my partner is playing Persona.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
So this is dead then, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
nvm im an idiot

queef anxiety fucked around with this message at 12:33 on May 6, 2017

• Locked thread