Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

What media do people who get outraged over this poo poo consume anyway? The Big Bang Theory? Most comedies contain subject matter that could easily be misconstrued as racist, misogynistic, etc. Is there some sort of pseudo-leftist (SJW is a stupid term) equivalent to the Christian Fundamentalist media industry? If not I think I know how I'll make my fortune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

skeletonotherkin posted:

What media do people who get outraged over this poo poo consume anyway? The Big Bang Theory? Most comedies contain subject matter that could easily be misconstrued as racist, misogynistic, etc. Is there some sort of pseudo-leftist (SJW is a stupid term) equivalent to the Christian Fundamentalist media industry? If not I think I know how I'll make my fortune.

are you really saying you've never seen anything funnier than the sentence "death to all the jews"

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i am pewdiepie

ama

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

feelix posted:

you are so much better than them. After all, you separated the "autistic screeching" meme into two different sentences!

i have no compunctions about using memes. Autistic screeching is an apt description of what's happening right now. There's also probably some level of tism involved if you get upset at the use of anything you consider memetic too but i digress

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dongattack posted:

i am pewdiepie

ama

Can you give me some money?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The funniest part is how youtube has been melting down over the word "friend of the family" in the past months because of some crazy poo poo between idubzz and another youtuber, but that's completely overshadowed by this whole "kill the jews" situation.

Its almost as if these youtube personalities are all pieces of poo poo??

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Is this the guy who shouts 'rape' at his computer games, or am I thinking of some other celebrity?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Captain Yossarian posted:

Can you give me some money?

Depends... Are you jewish??

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dongattack posted:

i am pewdiepie

ama

Why do you hate the Jews? I mean, I have my reasons but I'd like to hear others.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

oldpainless posted:

Why do you hate the Jews? I mean, I have my reasons but I'd like to hear others.

They not only tarnish the reputation of Hitler-chan with their jewmyths aka "The Holocaust", but they are also trying to breed out the white man by pushing cuckholding and the BBC agenda!!

(actual arguments i found online)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Is this the guy who shouts 'rape' at his computer games, or am I thinking of some other celebrity?

Actually, this thread is about the annunaki building the pyramids now.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dongattack posted:

They not only tarnish the reputation of Hitler-chan with their jewmyths aka "The Holocaust", but they are also trying to breed out the white man by pushing cuckholding and the BBC agenda!!

(actual arguments i found online)

I'm glad you found my website

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

oldpainless posted:

I'm glad you found my website

I even signed up for the newsletter!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
So, pyramids have 4 sides, which is meant to remind us that there's more than just our side and maybe a bad guy's side, there's also two other sides to consider and those sides are probably important too, or the pyramid will fall over. In this metaphor, the two sides that ppl are forgetting about are the sides of authoritarianism and libertarianism and the annunaki made thoes so that we can remember that the Nazis were actually authoritarians just like the dumb gently caress OT+8 thought-police who think that you can't joke about bad things.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

a bone to pick posted:

The funniest part is how youtube has been melting down over the word "friend of the family" in the past months because of some crazy poo poo between idubzz and another youtuber, but that's completely overshadowed by this whole "kill the jews" situation.

Its almost as if these youtube personalities are all pieces of poo poo??

Im torn on the idubbbz thing being good and funny or terrible and cringey.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
That idubbbz tried to make Tana Mongeu say "friend of the family" or are you talking about something else that i have missed?

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

Ork of Fiction posted:

Actually, this thread is about the annunaki building the pyramids now.

Can you rephrase that in a videogame metaphor?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dongattack posted:

That idubbbz tried to make Tana Mongeu say "friend of the family" or are you talking about something else that i have missed?

Well she has said "friend of the family" twice before I think, in the actual racist way to demean a black person. Whereas idubbzz will say it ironically because he's all about shock value and edge.

I'd rather not defend either one of them, youtubers are garbage people that should never be put on a pedestal.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
dont be racist, yall

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
idubbbz is pretty funny at least, but also clearly insane like most youtubers.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dongattack posted:

Yeah the racism/slur part of it all is real bad but how he played her perfectly is funny. More bad than good in it really

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

basic hitler posted:

it's a loving shame the culture of outrage is associated with the left even though the right wing is just as bad. Watch what happens to a video's ratings when they poo poo on trump or correctly call conservative news sources fake news. Total loving autistic meltdown. Screeching heard from space.

The difference was that the right outrage was just boomers who were outraged at everything and easily ignored but the Lefts outrage is backed by billion dollar multinational corporate conglomerates and its the cool thing for kids to do these days if you don't want to be a Nazi. And you don't want to be a Nazi, right?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah baby boomers never had any power, thank god

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
they might have power but they don't control the hegemony

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Oh no not "rape", that can never be used in a comedic setting!

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this guy is a youtube retard who cares about anything he ever does

neckbeard losers getting offended on other people's behalf are going to become a bigger problem than actual racists if this advances much further, they're certainly already more annoying

none of those same losers bat an eye at houses getting bulldozed on the gaza strip something that actually matters and is ruining lives far more than some youtube poo poo ever could

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Unlucky posted:

this guy is a youtube retard who cares about anything he ever does

neckbeard losers getting offended on other people's behalf are going to become a bigger problem than actual racists if this advances much further, they're certainly already more annoying

none of those same losers bat an eye at houses getting bulldozed on the gaza strip something that actually matters and is ruining lives far more than some youtube poo poo ever could

this is actually way more important and if you weren't a sexist nazi you would understand why.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
It's very important for free speech that this flailing Swedish retard continues to get paid millions to rant about killing jews on the internet.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

basic hitler posted:

it's a loving shame the culture of outrage is associated with the left even though the right wing is just as bad. Watch what happens to a video's ratings when they poo poo on trump or correctly call conservative news sources fake news. Total loving autistic meltdown. Screeching heard from space.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hey wait a minute, wasn't this guy saying he was going to delete his channel a few months ago?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
iirc pewdiepie posts occasionally in imp so he has my axe.

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

A horrifying conspiracy against the use of racial slurs.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
#notmygoon

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Neurosis posted:

iirc pewdiepie posts occasionally in imp so he has my axe.

now i really hate him

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i'm getting painful flashbacks to swap.avi with the whole "i didn't think they would actually do it lol" thing

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i did nazi this coming.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
two malnourished indian men do ANYTHING for US dollar.avi

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

a bone to pick posted:

hey wait a minute, wasn't this guy saying he was going to delete his channel a few months ago?

Yeah a couple months ago he was having a midlife crisis and stopped playing games and would just make videos calling out youtube or make fun of all the tubers creating fake drama for views or just ramble.

I wonder what Marzia thinks about all this.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Dick Valentine posted:

A horrifying conspiracy against the use of racial slurs.

Race hate is extremely serious and the only way to diffuse it is with serious solutions. Racial humor has only ever gotten in the way of this perfect, final solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I'm not reading an 8 page thread about pewdiepie but am I correct in guessing that most of the outrage about this is completely tone-deaf and ignores the actual oppression on display (people in 3rd world countries being paid cents to hold up dumb signs)

• Locked thread