Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Oscar Wild posted:

Poor fucker is going to have to get a real job, maybe firewatcher.

:lol:

Dude is rich as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Oscar Wild posted:

How do you know? I demand to see his tax returns.

Apparently living in Sweeden he gets buttfucked on taxes (over 50%), but I've seen his net worth estimated as high as $90M.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Someone made tens of millions of dollars playing video games and making sophomoric jokes on the internet. I simply can't believe others would try to imitate this!!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Ork of Fiction posted:

BitChute is waiting for you Pewds. It uses Webtorrent for a distributed data load so you don't need some mega-rich corporation's permission to be insanely hosed up. Just promote the hell out of it on your de-monitized Youtube account, and get the kids over into cyberpunk future of pirate streaming!

That's a cool idea, but I wonder how do they plan to monetize the videos (other than bitcoin lol). Think Google is going to send cheques to youtubers who move to bitchute?

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 14, 2017

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

h3h3 is one of the few good things we have on these here interwebs.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

theperminator posted:

LOL please link me to these rants

He, like most people, gets the entirety of his news from sensational headlines.

Reading the article? nah

Watching the source video? double nah

Critical thinking? triple nah

Pewds is an annoying and immature fuckhead, but he isn't Hilter. This whole thing started because he thought it would be funny to get someone on fiverr to say something tasteless for 5 bux. And they did. And it wasn't funny but the overreaction it just silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's not really an overreaction for a company to stop paying a guy who publicly does very stupid Nazi-adjacent poo poo.

But they were cool with him screaming RAPE RAPE DICK RAPE PUSSY RAPE in most of his other content right? Or more likely some idiot industry execs thought, "hey the kids like this pewdiepie guy right? Let's see how we can get in on this!" without ever watching his content. Then they are surprised when he does something stupid his audience of 13yo boys will find funny.

• Locked thread