Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

What did they do to JonTron?

Late to the thread but what did AVGN do to piss people off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

He said he wasn't going to review the new Ghostbusters movie because it looked like utter dog poo poo, despite being a huge Ghostbusters fan.

So obviously this meant that he's a sexist racist homophobe and his life should be ruined.

Ahahahaha. Surprised Yatzee hasn't made the same poo poo list considering, If my memory is correct, he also ironically claimed that Hitler did nothing wrong during a game review.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

What media do people who get outraged over this poo poo consume anyway? The Big Bang Theory? Most comedies contain subject matter that could easily be misconstrued as racist, misogynistic, etc. Is there some sort of pseudo-leftist (SJW is a stupid term) equivalent to the Christian Fundamentalist media industry? If not I think I know how I'll make my fortune.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Hemingway To Go! posted:

are you really saying you've never seen anything funnier than the sentence "death to all the jews"

Yes, thats exactly what I'm saying.

In all seriousness what I meant is I can't imagine these people ever being able to laugh at say Its Always Sunny, Archer, Rick and Morty, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA

*edit
For what its worth I think pewdiepies use of anti-Semitic slogans is extremely unimaginative and lazy. Then again I don't care about people who got famous via the internet.

skeletonotherkin fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 16, 2017

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Kill all Porats.

• Locked thread