Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
if this isn't proof of the worldwide jewish conspiracy idk what is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Putty posted:

pewdiepie why did you use your irl name for your forum account

don't dox me

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

basic hitler posted:

it's a loving shame the culture of outrage is associated with the left even though the right wing is just as bad. Watch what happens to a video's ratings when they poo poo on trump or correctly call conservative news sources fake news. Total loving autistic meltdown. Screeching heard from space.

you are so much better than them. After all, you separated the "autistic screeching" meme into two different sentences!

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
I'm not reading an 8 page thread about pewdiepie but am I correct in guessing that most of the outrage about this is completely tone-deaf and ignores the actual oppression on display (people in 3rd world countries being paid cents to hold up dumb signs)

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Junior Jr. posted:

I have zero sympathy for PewDiePie, his only claim to fame was sitting on his manchild arse playing scary games and being retarded...he hasn't done anything else creative since because he lacked any of it. Then e-fame ruined him and turned him into an absolute egocentric twat.

He admitted he only cared about making money in RP's react video, then he did some damage control by teaming up with Humble Bundle for charity, then he got kicked out of his home in Brighton for being retarded (yet again) late at night and instead of just apologising to his landlord and the neighbours, he tells them to go gently caress themselves and bitch about having more than enough cash to relocate somewhere else in the world. And cause some "YouTube drama" with other "Let's Players" for good measure.

Then when he bragged about "deleting his channel" after reaching 50 million subs, he addressed there are serious issues bugging YouTube at the time. He could've actually changed YouTube's terms given how huge his status is...but then he executed the prank, doesn't address YouTube's problems again, gets another dumb milestone trophy and shows up on YouTube Rewind. Doesn't even look back on this since.

If Disney and YouTube dropping his network and his show (and possibly his channel) isn't his ultimate downfall, I don't know what is. His ego has bitten off far more than he could chew...and he couldn't even be clever about it. From what I've seen, he couldn't tell the difference between making a rape joke and just screaming 'rape her' over and over and calling that a joke, and he couldn't tell the difference between satirically being a racist and posting racist content without really thinking them through, of course he can't defend himself by just saying "it's a joke bro" again because he's already cried wolf more than enough.

He has no public decency, common sense, wit, or any other valuable skills that he could've put to good use. All he's done is bitch and moan for the majority of his career and only put his foot down when his fans were getting out of hand.

I will never respect or tolerate Felix for being such a selfish, retarded, egotistical oval office.

same

• Locked thread