Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

slothrop posted:

Please post a picture of :siren:your vehicle occupying 5 or more parking spots:siren:, like the rear end in a top hat we all know you are!

CSB, this one is yours to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

rdb posted:

That looks like a puddle. Body of water generally implies permanent.

Here's mine about to put a tire off my dam into a pond.

Rules say motorcycles count, there's mine being lit by headlights.

:siren:Post your car with the engine out. This should be easy, lots of subarus in here:siren:

Dammit, old pictures don't count and it's too late to go visit my engineless car in storage. I'm sure someone will have this beat before I get a chance tomorrow.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Bajaha posted:

As for the engine out picture, all my vehicles are currently in functional states thank-you-very-much, I'll have to sit out until the next challenge.

You have a hoist, do you not?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Ephphatha posted:

I default to vehicle instead of car because bikes.

Fermented Tinal posted:

What constitutes a tow-truck? Can I put the lawnmower in my wheelbarrow and tie the wheelbarrow to the snowblower?

Does that rule mean that electric cars are not OK, and that RC cars and string trimmers are? That doesn't seem... in the spirit of things.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

No offense to Ken but we've gone 2 days now on a duplicate challenge, I vote for a change.

I guess we're just waiting for Eberbs to come along and school us.

He's the one with the tow truck business, right? :ohdear:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

LloydDobler posted:

:siren:Post a picture of a part currently on your car that is 100% home-made, by you or with help from friends.:siren:

Clarification: At what point is it "home made"? Obviously we all have to buy the material at some point.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
If store-bought materials are ok,

Heater airbox I made

out of cardboard

cereal boxes.

E: gently caress, beaten. I guess this is a non-submission, then

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
A bar of soap works well, too.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

NitroSpazzz posted:

NEXT CHALLENGE: Do a google image search (preferably in a private window) of "your car stereotype" or "stereotypical your car"

Appropos of nothing, the second GIS result for my vehicle is literally my truck (although that picture was taken by its previous owner). So I thought that was amusing.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Like, "I fell asleep while changing the oil" asleep or "sleeping forever because it's under one of the wheels" asleep

Well, if you have one, it's pretty easy to generate the other. At least in one direction. Might as well take both for the sake of insurance

That said, it's meltie's challenge so we'll see what he comes up with

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Delivery McGee posted:

Old photo, not an entry:

Looks like whatever jankety image host you use doesn't support https, so that's not going to work for most people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Delivery McGee posted:

Doesn't "Bimmer" properly only apply to motorcycles, though? Or is it the other way around? :can:

Other way around. Bikes are beamers, cars are bimmers.

• Locked thread