Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

rdb posted:

:siren:Post your car with the engine out. This should be easy, lots of subarus in here:siren:

Son of a... I need to start checking this thread before leaving for work in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Enourmo posted:

brb driving to disney world because what else historical exists in fuckin' orlando?
Ybor city? Love that place, spent a very nice week there smoking cigars and eating great food.

Adiabatic posted:

:siren: Post your car next to (in your opinion) the most important historical site in your town. Explain why. :siren:
Nice challenge :hfive:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Shrugs Not Drugs posted:

This challenge mad me realize just how much mental cruise control I use during parts runs. Must have been a dozen runs this week and only now did I remember to do it.

:frogsiren:POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR NEXT TO THE ARTISTIC BASIS OF ITS MARQUE'S LOGO.:frogsiren:
Like, a Daadge with a bighorn sheep, an Olds with a spacefaring vehicle, Mazda and whatever bird that's supposed to be, etc. I'll let somebody do a Mustang with some horses or whatever if nobody jumps right away.

It's commonly believed the blue and white of the BMW logo represents a spinning propeller due to the companies history building airplane engines. The colors actually represent the colors of the Bavarian flag.

If this doesn't count since I didn't drive anywhere I apologize but hey not often you get to use the big propeller sitting in the living room for something.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Next Challenge:

:siren:Your car parked in front of your favorite restaurant of the cars origin country:siren:
Japanese - Japanese restaurant | German - German restaurant | American - steakhouse aka American etc
NO FAST FOOD - Preferably not a chain unless local chain

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Bring on the next challenge

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ephphatha posted:

:siren: It's time for your car-waifu (or husbando) to move in, show us your vehicle inside in a room other than the garage. :siren:

Race bike lives in the guest bedroom, trials bike spends some of the winter in there as well if it gets real cold.

If acceptable
:siren: In the spirit of spring and people bringing out the fun cars for the season and the weekend: Let's see your car at a car show or gathering. Bonus points for parked next to same make/model :siren:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ephphatha posted:

Of course, I knew it'd be a softball for motorcycles but we're under-represented in this game.

I almost tossed the trials bike on the kitchen island again but the fiance walked in just as I was getting it in position and gave me the look.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Bajaha posted:

:siren:NEXT CHALLENGE: I want to see your car hover, all wheels must be off the ground (ground is open to interpretation, longer it goes the less strict I am with what is ground):siren:

Swung by the shop to check progress, happened to check this thread while I was there. Will be picking it up on the 15th to begin the mad rush to the finish.

:siren:NEXT CHALLENGE: Do a google image search (preferably in a private window) of "your car stereotype" or "stereotypical your car", pick one of the first row images then recreate that image. Please include the image you copied for reference with your submission.:siren:

Example: I would recreate one of these images

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 22:19 on May 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Paging Slungblade to the thread with his electric tractor that usually wins the slowest tractor award

• Locked thread