Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Looks just like the pioneer something or other that I installed once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

:frogsiren::siren::pcgaming:SPLISH SPLASH YOU'RE TAKIN' A BATH. WE NEED A PHOTO OF YOUR CAR GETTIN' CLEANED. GET YOUR CLEAN ON!:frogsiren::siren::pcgaming:

Should have made this "Sockington style"

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Inspired by Larrymer:

I only meant this in reference to his old hilarious car wash pictures of him in jorts on the hood (or something, I'm old and have a poo poo memory).

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

With a G35, I'd have to find an old skyline or datsun/Z car. In Michigan. Nooooooope.

I like this challenge though.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Jo3sh posted:

Well poo poo, no takers at all on the challenge I set. You can still do that one if you like, but if you don't want to hand your phone to a stranger, here's an alternative:

:siren:Take a picture of a stranger with your car. It's not polite to take pictures without asking, so get permission first. I'll let you slide on using the phrase "Something Awful," but it still has to be someone you've never met.:siren:

You really seem to want to make awkward moments happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Non submission (my grass is all but dead currently :v:):

Just look at it. I always liked these when I was younger but this is the first car I've owned where I saw it and just stared at it because it was pretty. I love the side profile in particular. Also the brakes are amazing, it's decently quick, and it's fun to drive with the 6MT and grippy tires. There's not much I'd change (traction control is too aggressive, that's about it), it's just an all around good package of a vehicle and the first one I've really wanted to keep after owning for 6-12 months.

• Locked thread