Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Were it not 4am I would have been able to complete that challenge without even driving because my town has a hundred tiny crappy bridges and one is next to my apartments parking lot, but it's way too dark to get a picture where you can actually see it's a bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Shrugs Not Drugs posted:

:frogsiren:POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR NEXT TO THE ARTISTIC BASIS OF ITS MARQUE'S LOGO.:frogsiren:
Like, a Daadge with a bighorn sheep, an Olds with a spacefaring vehicle, Mazda and whatever bird that's supposed to be, etc. I'll let somebody do a Mustang with some horses or whatever if nobody jumps right away.

Argh! Driving a Subaru, this would have been so easy if it weren't overcast tonight.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

The Locator posted:

What in the hell is the 'artistic basis' of a blue oval?

Subaru? Pleiades, the constellation, which I might have been able to see if the sky wasn't overcast.

• Locked thread