Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

brb driving to disney world because what else historical exists in fuckin' orlando?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Matt Criibabi posted:

Why, for giving my car the papering and attention she deserves? It was a stressful week, she needs a glass of wine and a good soak. Or maybe I mean me.

I can bring it down to 50% if you think that's more appropriate, but that was the last of that clay. I'd have to use another one.

Only in veedub-land do you add product to reduce coverage.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Should have checked this thread, I was over by Pulse earlier today. Though that might have been a bit dark for a fun game...

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Goon call as to whether this counts as 2 separate lights, since iirc the abs automatically turns the brake light on as well.

E: assuming it counts, take a picture of your car next to its senior at least 20 years older. This can be the same model (05 civic next to an 85) or the closest equivalent in the same segment if the exact model doesn't exist (ie an 09 Focus next to a Pinto), but it must be from the same brand. Alternately, if you drive a car 97 or older, take one with its modern equivalent, again with a >20 model year gap. The older the old car is, the better.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 10, 2017

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

So wait, is yours an 88? 9 means it's an 09, that would cinch it. The challenge was 20+, not 20 exactly.

• Locked thread