Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

joat mon posted:

:siren: Post a picture of your vehicle next to an astonishing phallic symbol:siren:

Astonishingerifficosity to be judged by A. Wang.

Oh poo poo I have a perfect one for this in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

:golfclap:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

joat mon posted:

:siren: Post a picture of your vehicle next to an astonishing phallic symbol:siren:

Astonishingerifficosity to be judged by A. Wang.

What's that, you say? Not quite phallic enough? I admit, it's hard to get a good full view from a spot where you can include a car. The building in question is our beloved Florida Capitol, because of course America's Wang should be itself represented by a giant wang of a building.

Some more representative pics:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I thought my Wang proximity was insufficient! I'm on my way to work, I'll come up with something shortly!

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
In memory of I-85, and all the poor schmucks who's commute will suck for probably the rest of the year,

:siren: Post a picture of your vehicle in the vicinity of a decently sized fire! :siren:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Absolutely! :getin:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
tbh I really wouldn't mind seeing more goon takes on vehicles next to astonishing phallic symbols too just because.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Not a challenge response, but posting it anyone because it's vaguely DICKS ON YOUR CAR related and holy gently caress I've never seen this big a birdcrap

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
:golfclap:

I like that one!

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
There's an intersection on my way to work with *3* mattress stores in one block but my car's in at the dealership :negative:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Liquid Communism posted:

I think I'd get in trouble for pulling someone over...

I think I'd be in jail for the vehicular manslaught charges :v:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
What about fake pretension ala "shitbox auto v6 mustang but with hood pins and fart can exhaust"

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

PenisMonkey posted:

:siren:Post a picture of your vehicle next to a naturally fallen tree. As in, not cut down.:siren:

Not a sub because old pic, but:

(That fuckin tree was a 7700$ insurance claim, once of the branches bashed up my hood, driver's front quarterpanel + A pillar, and door. It also fell down not 15 minutes after I got home from a road trip.)

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Delivery McGee posted:

Close enought to the tree? There's a pipleline-warning sign keeping me from getting closer.

Timg'd because I'm on mobile and not sure how big it is.

Fixin tag for you~

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I, Florida goon, will take this challenge! (As soon as the weekend rolls around, that is...)

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Courtesy the first day of actual "decent to drive around with windows down" weather we've seen so far this year (At least aside from the day after Irma...)

Post the biggest shitpile (and/ or) concentrated crazy car possible

(I wanna say traffic pictures are OK because sometimes the only way to catch the real good ones are in motion).

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

`Nemesis posted:

Those transmission kill stickers are great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Oh that's a pretty good one.

• Locked thread