Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Can I use a rental car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Come on you don't want pictures of that sweet sweet Belgian Domestic Market Renault Twingo Dynamique SCe 70 S&S

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

If I can meet the challenge I will. The car isn't bad for something you can drive off the lot in the UK for twelve grand.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Olympic Mathlete posted:

New Twingos are rear engined are they not?

Yes but that does not translate to good driving dynamics per se.

It's a good city car, nice turn in, quick steering. It does not handle well at the limit. It handles worse than the Up! and friends. Plus if you want it to have a decent amount of power it's like fourteen grand and then you might as well have bought... not a Twingo.

• Locked thread