Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Does the snow count if it's been piled by unnatural means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

I took this photo 5 minutes before you posted that Adiabatic, so I'm posting it anyway. Not to contest the winner, but because I drove 1/2 an hour out of my way to get it and I think it fits the spirit of the request better than yours.

Gloucester area bedrock. Most of the granite buildings in Boston are made from this.

Disgruntled Bovine fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Feb 19, 2017

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

No offense to Ken but we've gone 2 days now on a duplicate challenge, I vote for a change.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

HandlingByJebus posted:

I have a rental car right now. I am in Honolulu. I saw some really serious mud about 15 miles east of town.

Will rdb / Adabiatic accept a rental car that is completely stuck in the mud, but potentially not completely covered in it, because it doesn't have enough power to actually spray the poo poo everywhere?

Asking for a friend. :tinfoil:

I think if the stuck car included a goon completely covered in mud trying to get it unstuck that might count for something.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

HandlingByJebus posted:

:siren:NEXT CHALLENGE: take a picture of your car at a "welcome to" state or country sign! :siren:

:siren:NEXT CHALLENGE: Pretend you're a railfan! Get a photo of your car with the locomotives pulling a FREIGHT train. Passenger isn't my thing. :siren:

Edit: Stationary train is permissible, but it still needs to be freight and include the locomotives!

Disgruntled Bovine fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 24, 2017

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

I kind of want to make folks try to chase one down, so... yeah, for now lets say moving. If we don't get anything this weekend I'll back it off to not moving.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

sharkytm posted:

Could you find a worse better sign for MA? Crooked + Vodka bottle on the ground? Maybe some empty Oxy scrip bottles? :lol:

It's the border between Seabrook and Salisbury so short of say Lawrence and Salem, no, probably not.

Edit: Alright as I originally stated, if no one came up with anything over the weekend I would allow a stationary train as well. So... Post edited.

Disgruntled Bovine fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Apr 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Could do something like once the first person satisfies a challenge you have 8 hours to post a submission (with challenge), then the challenge issuer gets to determine who wins.

• Locked thread