Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Are side windows acceptible? body panels? the snow I neglect to clean out of my box keeps washing the back one off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

It's also a Good Post ®

Except that it doesn't have a next challenge in it.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Hey I'm still on the dick challenge, it's just that the Rustang has swallowed all my time the past week.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

This challenge mad me realize just how much mental cruise control I use during parts runs. Must have been a dozen runs this week and only now did I remember to do it.

:frogsiren:POST A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR NEXT TO THE ARTISTIC BASIS OF ITS MARQUE'S LOGO.:frogsiren:
Like, a Daadge with a bighorn sheep, an Olds with a spacefaring vehicle, Mazda and whatever bird that's supposed to be, etc. I'll let somebody do a Mustang with some horses or whatever if nobody jumps right away.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The idea was to leave 'the same challenge but with model' for somebody else to use but I also don't want to slow the game down any more than I already have by being a big stickler. I dunno let's give it a couple days.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

NitroSpazzz posted:

I didn't drive anywhere

So? Next challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Ugh, wish that was a week ago cause my splashy road is being graded rn :(

• Locked thread