Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

E: fffffuuuuuuu had awful left open. Ignore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Those LEGO bricks are worth more than a lot of people's cars on here. I'll second the motion.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Trying to find a white surface to get an aerial shot from

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Ephphatha posted:

For the next challenge:
:siren:Show us your vehicle in its natural habitat:siren:

:siren:Show us your vehicle with only three tires touching the ground. Static or in motion, does not matter.:siren:

E: Jacks/jackstands do not count, unless it's funny.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Mar 2, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, it's amazing. Turns out, leaving dead weight behind lets you achieve things, like get a place with a garage. Bus is still too tall to really get off the ground inside (engine pulls will still be a pain) but otherwise it is awesome.

It also comes with repair ghosts.

Right behind banner Estrella.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 2, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Engine comes out the bottom, unfortunately. Need a lot of lifting space.

Though your suggestion is a valid solution for the challenge.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Counts!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Not a submission

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Tony Doughnuts posted:

Mod this sweet filth

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Ephphatha posted:

I was thinking the same thing, but my new rear tyre turned up in the mail today so lets turn some rubber into smoke!* (Non-competing - violates rule 6 due to lack of engine)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8nOwX7BHI

*rubber may not actually turn into smoke

I actually like this

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

This is good.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
FFFFFffffffuuuuuuuu I need to spool up the 3D printer. Or take a few new photos.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Bajaha posted:

I can always park the Hyundai next to a Honda :downs:

Or a clearly knockoff chain restaurant.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If only I knew photoshop and could combine six of me pushing the bus

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
If someone takes a photo of themselves on the hood of their wet car, redneck-style, with a Clampett-lip and cap, I'll donate $10 to a charity on Thursday the Fourth. Each challenge completed by the fourth, up to 5, with a variation of the hood-photo worked in, I'll also donate.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Noted, good sir :chanpop:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Basically these first two results for "redneck underbite", AKA Sockington-Smile

So basically it's a bonus modifier to any challenge. By Thursday, May 4th, however many challenges get completed while adding what I mentioned (in some way, be creative) gets an additional $10 donated to charity, by me. Think of the children!

For the new page:

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

If someone takes a photo of themselves on the hood of their wet car, redneck-style, with a Clampett-lip and cap, I'll donate $10 to a charity on Thursday the Fourth. Each challenge completed by the fourth, up to 5, with a variation of the hood-photo worked in, I'll also donate.

Inspired by Larrymer:

Larrymer posted:

Should have made this "Sockington style"

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That picture was worth at least 3 entries. It is perfect. Any other takers, by midnight tonight, PST.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Eh, with weekly they'd have to be vetted, and that's annoying

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Do pictures of Trump count?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
At least 10 miles from the white house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat