Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It does have balls though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Slung Blade posted:

Anyone near bowling Green?

:lol:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

InitialDave posted:

The irony that you're too close to Coventry...

Much too close :v:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

A cool truck and a cool story.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I'm sad I was at work until late last night and was beaten to the burnout/skids because Motofest was held in town last weekend and there's plenty on the roads...

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

I could go park the Supra next to a GT86 as that's the only RWD sports car Toyota still make but I feel it's just not cool enough.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

i own every Bionicle posted:

More correct comparison would be a Lexus LC

I straight up don't even know what one of those is, such is how little interest I hold in Toyota these days.

Gonna go google.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

My girlfriend lives on a farm so you could have many cats, many dogs, many goats, many sheep, many horses, many cows...

I feel it's cheating though.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

InitialDave posted:

:siren: Y'all gonna give us the 101 on how to ghostride! Get out the way, let Casper drive!:siren:

Video evidence (i.e. a gif) preferred, bonus points to motorcyclists!

...and obviously soundtracked by the song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZRDNRmqg8

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Come on you don't want pictures of that sweet sweet Belgian Domestic Market Renault Twingo Dynamique SCe 70 S&S

Post anyway, I wanna see.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

New Twingos are rear engined are they not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Also I was pulled over for a heinous crime about an hour before taking that photo: I was driving waaaaay too fast.

How fast? Seventy-three in a seventy. I know, guys. I'm sorry. I promise I'll drive safer from now on/avoid Arkansas on future trips.

That doesn't even count here. Bullshit pull.

• Locked thread