Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGvPvBgrH8

If that is acceptable, I've always been fascinated by clowns. How many lads can fit in your car?

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Jul 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
i called him bobby so i could say the bird aint right, but actually, he's very right

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Ok if you cant get enough friends willing to squeeze in, show me someone in every seat

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

CannonFodder posted:

Sometimes those are employee's cars, they are told to park far from the store so customers can park close.

you never did that anyways just so some prick wouldn't trolley/key your car?

• Locked thread