Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Enourmo posted:

brb driving to disney world because what else historical exists in fuckin' orlando?

Medieval Times is a window into history :colbert: I will also accept The Holy Land Experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Maybe just post a bunch of entries, but first to reply gets to make a new challenge

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Only about a decade apart.
2005 Mercury Grand Marquis, part of the Panther platform
2017 Grey kitten, Panthera Minitura.

No I can't get closer for a better picture, he runs away. At least he's eating.

And just to be clear, this is a joke entry.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jun 11, 2017

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That hazy blue bump in the back is Pilot Mountain. I think vinyards / distant trees / more distant mountain counts.

As I was standing on the far side of the road someone stopped to chat. Ahh the countryside :banjo:

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jul 23, 2017

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ilkhan posted:

Not what I was looking for, but I'll allow it. Post yur challenge.

Thanks.

Challenge: It's summer here. Take a picture of your wheels at a swimming pool or beach or other way to beat the heat.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Woohoo, I'm a failure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Wrar posted:

Find a car far-parked in a store lot that doesn't deserve it.
Sometimes those are employee's cars, they are told to park far from the store so customers can park close.

• Locked thread