Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:

:siren: Post a picture of your car reflected majestically in the windows of a building (WHOLE REFLECTED CAR MUST BE IN FRAME) :siren:

(unlike me, who apparently CAN'T get the whole drat car in the frame...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

You're just not looking hard enough. Try looking closer:

ahahahahahha, post the next challenge.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

I don't think my girlfriend reads this thread....

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

I thought about ghostriding an excavator, but if something goes wrong I'll lose my job.... Not quite worth it :(

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

I'm out of town so I'll likely miss it, but I live half a mile from this. Would have definitely been a good thing to park next to...

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

It was actually a fun game with a lot of traction until a few people came up with really perverse bullshit, maybe it just needs a revival.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

Next challenge?

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

Dammit, I just went outside to snap a picture for this one... of my TURBO DIESEL badge, that poo poo's dirty :P

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

shy boy from chess club posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't think of that, I thought we were just going ham on posting trunk junk pics. If I can pick a challenge it's to get a picture of your car near a "Welcome to (your state)" sign. Bonus if it's a really cool one like the Florida one on Route 1 since it looks like it's 60s vintage and I regret not getting that picture when I lived there.

Yea there might be a boat or house on it now.... Florida goons doing OK?

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

Wrar posted:

I'll think of a challenge tomorrow.

new challenge?

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

(I think we fit a profile or matched the description on an APB or something because this fucker had his gun half drawn as he approached the car)

I think something similar happened to me last year. My subaru was actually inspected (which is a rare occurrence for me to actually get my cars inspected...). The inspection station put the sticker sort of in the blue sunshade part of the window, but I've never had an issue in the past with it.
Anyway, I got pulled over probably 10 times in two months in a few surrounding towns. Every time the cop came up to me all stern and used the inspection sticker as an excuse. They were always more interested in who I was than looking at my inspection sticker, then after realizing I wasn't up to no good were like "oh hey, didn't notice your sticker have a nice day".

I wonder how many other guys with beards driving a green subaru wagon got pulled over for the same thing... It's Maine after all, it matches the description of every other car on the road.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

If someone has a saab sonett, they basically win the internet on this one...

• Locked thread