Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

HandlingByJebus posted:

Done. That's half a block from my house, so I literally just drove there and took the photo.

Next challenge: :siren: Post a pic of your car on or beside a bridge. :siren:

Mackinac Island Bridge

:siren: Post a pic of your car in an urban setting. :siren:

edit: wow that's a tiny pic

READ THE RULES IDIOT

Next challenge: :siren: Post a pic of your car on or beside a bridge. :siren:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

There is a tank manufacturer by my brother's house and they have a bunch of tanks on the front grass, but it's surrounded by a massive fence and armed guards so i guess it's time for me to get arrested!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fermented Tinal posted:

Seriously, I already have the picture of my versa and the sentra, can we have a ruling on whether or not the same platform is okay before I post?

can i post my ion redline next to a cobalt ss???

no???

ok

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

It is currently 50 and sunny here in Michigan, so I wouldn't doubt it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

InitialDave posted:

:siren:Post a picture of your car at a car manufacturer's factory or head office (but not one you work for):siren:

Aw man :saddowns:

• Locked thread