Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Bajaha posted:

Ok, doesn't exactly mill flour but they are colloquially referred to as windmills. And it was a drive.

That is clearly a wind turbine not a windmill :colbert:

I'm just bitter because I had a morning drive planned to an actual windmill and there are poo poo loads of wind turbines here such that i don't even notice them anymore because I see them every day

well done bajaha ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

joat mon posted:

:siren: post an advertisement of a vehicle (preferably one like yours) then post a picture where you have recreated that advertisement with your vehicle :siren:

I tried very hard to get the levers in the exact same positions as in the advert but have concluded that it is not physically possible with my steering wheel!

:siren: post a photo of your car next to (or within a couple of car lengths of) a boat. The boat cannot be on a trailer :siren:

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

The Locator posted:

You seem to have left the definition of 'boat' fairly open. So here is my flippant response:

Dammit, I ruled out boats on a trailer to make it harder, but didn't consider model boats! I was thinking about adding a boat size requirement or insisting that the boat must be floating but didn't, so I guess you are technically within the rules ;)

Tomarse fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Mar 1, 2017

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

rdb posted:

Does the animal have to be alive? I hit a squirrel this morning.

I like to think that if you feel like you are bending the rules for a challenge in this game then you need to put the effort in to ensure you bend them properly. This keeps the sloth happy.

The definition of the challenge does not include a requirement for "living", so dead should be OK.
However, animal must be "sitting", so you need to get that corpse and ensure that it is placed on your vehicle in a sitting position. Go!

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Matt Criibabi posted:

:siren:Post a picture of your car with a helium-filled balloon tied to it.:siren:

Congratulations on passing your MOT with no advisories!!

:siren:A picture of your car in front of a brewery/distillery. Please include a branded can/bottle/glass/shot of the featured alcoholic beverage in the photo (either on, in or in front of your car). Homebrew doesn't count:siren:

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Beverly Cleavage posted:

Welp. The dad in the minivan beat you all to it.

Well done! Which of their beers did you get? ;)

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

joat mon posted:

I figure almost a week gives me some leeway...

:siren: post a pic of your vehicle in front of a large mural or well done work of graffiti. (Like, boxcar sized, at least) :siren:

Excellent work!

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

InitialDave posted:

*Stands in front of Cappuccino holding a shovel*

Do it!

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

I went out today to attempt this challenge but only technically managed 18 years going by official vehicle registration dates

I'm going to go out again tomorrow and try harder to find one. Since in theory I can manage up to a 47 year difference on the same model I'm gonna do this challenge properly!

Tomarse fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

Like enourmo says, 1988-2009 means that you got it! Now post up a challenge :)
I didn't manage to get out and beat my previous 18 year difference because I went to move my truck and a brake line burst :(

• Locked thread