Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I've been told multiple times that its a state park by florida fish and wildlife when asked why I can't drink beer while fishing there. :colbert:

Lets have a :siren:picture with a nation's flag that is not the flag of the nation you are currently in!:siren: For example, a mexican, irish or japanese flag in the US, etc. Also, no confederate flags allowed. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Does it count if its the work delivery vehicle tomorrow, cuz lol, pep boys buys parts from us

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

angryrobots posted:

Do we even have a chain parts store/mechanic combo anymore? I would have thought pep boys (never having been in one), but clearly they buy parts from O'Reilly so lol not really

I want to say we used to have an Advance Auto with an attached lube/tire shop, but that closed years ago. Our NAPA has a machine shop in back, but I think that's just a local aberration.

Pep boys still sells parts, just the one near us keeps to basic consumables (oil, filters tires, wiper blades, etc) with the majority of their focus being on mechanical work. Mostly I just wanted to be a smartass, I'll stop now.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Ybor is in tampa. And is pretty awesome.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CharlesM posted:

I can make my Mazda show lines from Zork but I can't even find a blank CD and :effort:. I wanted to do it as a joke after seeing where that guy said he installed DOOM on his 911.

Your mazda sucks then, because mine proudly displays its status as the PartyWagon without needing a cd! (FuckThePO was a close second choice)

Lets get back to driving by :siren:taking a picture of your car at the beach!:siren:

Lake, river or ocean doesn't matter, so long as it has sand next to it where people go to do beach things. Bonus points if your vehicle is on the sand itself and/or has a scantily clad person posing with it.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Feb 22, 2017

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Suck it. :smug:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CharlesM posted:

Is that one of those Eonon units?

Pioneer 2800 with the metra install kit for the 6. Yes, I hate having money.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Alarbus posted:

Finally.

And I just detailed the car,I got it all sandy just for you people.

Aw, you're so sweet. :bigtran:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The picture overall is p. majestic, so I'd say it counts.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

According to that and as far as I know, there are no mazda 6s in a movie. Jerks. :(

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

IOwnCalculus posted:

Just saw a parked truck with airbrushed skulls on every panel, a skull trailer hitch cover, a skull exhaust, and a plate that says SKULLSS.

Surrounded by nothing but handicapped spots. :negative:

If they were open, I would taken the pic and then parked elsewhere. Its a shame I'm working tomorrow though, I could go up to a local car meet amd park next to the base model lancer with a full evo body kit and stock motor or the geo metro convertible with train horns.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

`Nemesis posted:

Aka the lol gently caress the rust belt challenge

Anyone got a 1984 or older mazda 626 handy? :classiclol:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

10th character of the vin will give you the model year. We demand proof. :colbert:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I was gonna slap a chevy license plate on my mazda and put a bonus genesis badge on the rear, assuming the pins lined up. Granted, I could do all this for free, so the kids would be outta luck. I'd kinda feel bad in that case. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I mean, if we're going there wouldn't bmw be more goering's brand?

• Locked thread